04/04/2010

Eggcellent





OK, shit Title to this post but I couldn't help myself. I am a man merely of simple humour and pleasures.

So yesterday avo, upon a wee walk of the Southbank promenade, conversations ensued with a friend about the ultimate chillout/come down/ Sunday morn tunage. And then I remembered I recently discovered these guys...

Doing a little research on Space Ranger shows that this German Trio have had a pretty good innings between them thus far, bringing out remixes for Kool & the Gang, Sugababes, Kurtis Blow. Now though, they're focusing on there own tunes. Please file under Low-Rider Disco House.

A couple of tunes in a particular have been doing the rounds. My personal fave, Herbal Cake and also Phase Fever, which has been on Aeroplane's March Chart Mix.


Space Ranger - Herbal Cake by Space Ranger
Download at Juno



Space Ranger - Phase Fever (FREEBIE) by Space Ranger
Download at Juno

No comments:

Post a Comment